Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday, April 8













Happy Mother's Day! I am still in Dover but will be heading back to the Monsoon State later today. The weather here in Delaware is much nicer and I want to bring it back to Ohio. Yesterday was the big One Year Birthday Bash for our little Lily. We all had a wonderful time celebrating our little miracle and Luke only had one really big meltdown when he was told he couldn't taste the cake before the party. Ed, Peg and I are having the time of our lives playing with the kids. Luke and I went to see Hoodwinked II yesterday, and I would suggest saving your money. It wasn't very good and I rarely say that about any animated movie. Luke fell asleep before it even started, not a good sign! Well, I hope that everyone enjoys the day! And we can keep praying that the rains will stop and warm weather will be here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment