Friday, March 23, 2012

Saturday, March 24







I am actually writing this late Friday night as I watch the Indiana vs Kentucky game. Busy day today as I went to training classes at the zoo so I can work several animal contact areas. After that I picked up some lumber at Lowe's for Andy's greenhouse that we will be building as soon as I can get the energy to start a new project. Then I stopped at The Anderson's General store because we really like their meat and produce. My next stop was to go across the street to Ashley Furniture to pick up our new sofa and recliner. My goal was to get home before the rains got to Madison county. I couldn't pick up until 2 pm so I was cutting it pretty close. As I turned onto our road it began to sprinkle and I was able to get the groceries carried in and the truck put in the garage before the heavens opened up. Several hours later our helpers showed up to carry the furniture in and we are certainly thankful for such helpful and willing nephews. We had some great grilled apple brats from Anderson's, hamburgers, hot dogs, mac n cheese for the kids and cantelope. After supper we broke in the new sofa and chair by watching a little March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment