Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday, March 14





Spring has sprung, the grass is rizz, I wonder where the flowers is? Well I found a few as I was cleaning out my flower beds and it appears that spring is well on its way. It is so nice that it is really difficult to make myself work inside the house. We did get the rooms upstairs finished, Saturday we put the wainscot paneling up and Monday I painted and put the trim up. I am slowly getting the contents of those rooms unboxed and put back. I have been trying to purge some of the items and plan to have a spring yard sale and see if someone else might find that our junk could be their treasure. Afternoons I try to get outside and work a little in the yard so I can enjoy the wonderful weather. I'm thinking it is almost time to get the kayaks out. Last Sunday a group was leaving as I was getting home from church. I was pretty close to going with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment