Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday, January 11

If you were wondering, I just returned from a quick 4 day trip to Delaware.  I called it my "Santa Run" because I was delivering the kid's presents that they were unable to get when they didn't make it out for Christmas. Peg, Trish's mother in law, made the trip with me which made the trip much more enjoyable and also filled the car to capacity.  Poor Luke was recovering from a bad chest cold and he had been to the doctor who put him on an antibiotic and a breathing treatment regimen. He wasn't too thrilled about the latter.  We had a great time, the kids loved having a second Christmas and yesterday we went to the outlet malls near Rehobeth.  I was a little disappointed when I got home to see all of our pretty snow gone.
Grandmas got to take Lily to her gymnastics and her swimming class

Lily had to walk the plank!!

Luke really liked the quilt Aunt Sara made.  It was all different super heros.

Christmas in January


No comments:

Post a Comment