Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friday, January 26

Golf club and restaurant.
This blog is going to be short and sweet.  I slept in until almost 8 a.m. We had pancakes for breakfast even though Sharon had her heart set on Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.  I forgot and she, of course, said nothing.  Sharon, Betty and I walked to the pool but I forgot my camera so I have no pictures this time.  Betty and I got in the pool first, the water was surprisingly warm.  We also spent some time in the hot tub.  At noon we walked over to Sam Sneads Tavern for lunch and we watched the Ohio State basketball game.  After lunch we tried to lay out back in the sun but it disappeared behind our building so we decided to take Betty shopping in hopes of finding her a shirt that had Naples printed on it so we can put this shopping thing to rest.  Andy rode along with us and we did find several shirts but I am not convinced that Betty is going to be appeased that easily.  Andy helped with the shopping at Walmart and his purchase included a pound of bacon and a box of Tasty Kakes.  After all it is vacation!!
Evening and the full moon is just above the buildings, dead center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment