Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday, May 7


Our vacation is over and it is back to life as we know it. Wednesday we had an appointment with our doctor from Dodd Hall. He did some blood work to check the pituitary and thyroid for hormone levels. He was very pleased with Mr. Bichler's progress especially since it has been nearly 3 months since he last saw him. He took him off one of his medications and cut back on one of the others. Now Mr. B only has to take 2 pills once a day and he is thrilled by that. Today it was back to therapy. We had lunch at BD Mongolian Grill because we got a free birthday lunch. The grass gods were smiling on us and allowed us to get the yard mowed. I was afraid if we didn't get it done soon I would have to have it baled. As it was I spent an hour raking, it had grown so tall. The barn swallows have eggs in their nests and I had a humming bird squeaking at me yesterday so I know that May is here. The garden is looking great, the peas, beans, and sweet corn have all pushed through as well as some weeds so I guess we will be tilling as soon as the soil dries out. We still need to plant some tomatoes and then planting flowers are next on the agenda. Life is Good!

2 comments:

  1. hey Mr+Mrs.B,
    glad to hear you are still approving daily. Guess what I am the Msl champion in Shotput and Discus.Miss you at school
    Paige Fabry

    ReplyDelete
  2. gald to hear and see pictures from your trip, looked fun. i am jealous that you got to eat at Mongolian becuase that food is amazing. glad to hear Mr. B keeps improving.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete