Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26

Well just when it seems all is right with the world something unexpected happens! After a great weekend and good beginning to Tuesday, I returned home from the zoo to find Mr. Bichler not feeling very good. I took his temperature and it was 101.8. After talking with his Doctor at OSU he suggested I take him to the ER, suspecting a urinary tract infection. We went to the ER at Madison Co. around 5 pm and I got home around 10:30. Mr. B was admitted and is getting IV fluids as well as antibiotics and motrin for the fever. When I left he was already feeling so much better. Hopefully, he will get home by Thursday morning. He is looking forward to a dinner date with the 5th grade teachers from Norwood and already informed the doctor that he has to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment