Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, August 15

Luke and Grandma on a slide at the zoo, July 5, it was hot that day also. And Grandma's legs are too long and stiff to work very good on this slide!
Luke's first kayak trip on our annual 4th of July Float. Glad Trish got this picture. I don't have many pictures of the two of us together.

Daniel and Lily, Logan, Grandma and Luke and out of the picture already were Adam who took Asher with him. Think we will have to revive this tradition next year. The kids loved it!


Luke in Lily's crib and Lily is loving it!



Pop Pop giving Lily a bottle on the 4th of July at our picnic.

Sitting here watching the thunder clouds build as it gets darker and the thunder moves closer. I worked at the zoo this morning and it was stifling hot with not a hint of a breeze anywhere. I felt badly for the visitors because it was so hot it had to be difficult to fully enjoy the zoo. However, for the most part they all looked happy to be there and listened as I talked with them about the enrichment items we use with the bears and the diet that we provide for the brown bears each day. Did you know that we feed each brown bear 20 pounds of food each day that includes fish, raw meat, omnivore diet (looks like large dog food kibbles) and fruits and vegetables?

I visited with my sister over the phone on my drive home and just finished looking at some pictures that Trish posted on Face Book. Now I need to start thinking about what to fix for supper. Life is Good!! But still hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment