Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, August 10

The girls favorite barrel was the yellow one, so they decided to share it!! They each have half.


Ananna on top of the J-glass.


Brutus and Buckeye cooling off in their pool.




Today was my zoo day. Somehow I overslept about 20 minutes, I was dreaming I was driving an electric car and I must have had the radio on so the music from my alarm didn't wake me. However, I still got up to the zoo at 7 to prepare the bird diets and from 9-12 I helped to inventory the birds in the aviary. I located and identified about 40 of the 70 birds before the heat and humidity became unbearable.

Our docent picnic was very enjoyable in spite of the extreme heat. The bears put on quite a show and Mr. B really enjoyed his first visit to Polar Frontier. My penguin snacks were quite the hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment