Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday, August 6

My Dad's brother, Walter Wilson w/his wife Ruth and my cousins Tom & Jim.
Dad, his goat, Uncle Walter and Uncle Richard building the new barn on the old "homestead".

The old barn that was replaced by the one above.


Spent all week getting caught up from being away. Finally got the yard mowed yesterday and I think we are going to have to rake parts of it. We also got the camper unpacked and took it up to the new Tom Raper RV store on 42 to have it serviced. Tomorrow we are going to a Wilson family reunion which should be fun visiting with cousins. None of my aunts or uncles are still living, Dad is the youngest and only living Wilson from his family. I still remember our reunions at Pike Lake and my Grandma Wilson's home-made noodles and corn custard. Seems so long ago. I guess it was a long time ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment