Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday, August 4

I love Lily's expression here. It looks like one of those pictures where you add a caption, like, "That crazy boy is my brother? Not possible!"
Lily and mommy, well rested after Luke spent 3 nights camping with Grandma and Pop Pop.

Mommy went to the store and Grandma went crazy taking pictures!

We arrived back home Monday night at 9:30 pm. Should have been earlier but we had a little trouble finding diesel in Cumberland, Md. and we sat for 40 minutes on I-70 about 5 miles from our house. I went to the zoo on Tuesday, worked 7-noon, had lunch with a friend came home and unpacked and went back to the zoo from 7-9 for the North America Region meeting. Needless to say, this morning I slept in until 9. We've been trying to get our yard mowed but the rains are not cooperating. I sure do miss my little play mate but I hear that he is doing great with his potty training. Keep up the good work, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment