Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, September 6

Visiting Grandma Great!
Grandma Great enjoying Lily's big smile.

Luke sitting on Sancho the long horn steer at the West Jeff Ox Roast.

Today is Labor Day and I celebrated by sleeping in since I didn't have the grandchildren. Once I was up I spent the morning doing the usual, feed the cats, inside and out, feed the birds, feed the fish and then up to feed Intrepid, Trish's horse. Laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and fixing lunch took up the rest of the morning. The kids showed up around 3 and Trish took Luke down to the Ox Roast and I stayed home to watch Lily. This evening we went to the Madison House to see Grandma and Grandpa Great. Grandma enjoyed holding Lily and watching Luke play with his toys. I decided that for Trish's birthday present I would have the kids pictures taken. Tomorrow, we have an appointment at Sears and I hope everyone cooperates. Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment