Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday, September 16

Trisha Marie, 8 lbs. 3 oz.
Lily Marie, 8 lbs. 3 oz.

Could this be a future Buckeye football player?
Big brother and little sister. Go Bucks.

Thirty three years ago Mr. B and I were at a West Jeff football game. Don't ask me who we played or if we won, all I remember is that at about 2 a.m. we headed for the hospital and Trish was born the next morning. We were putting new kitchen cabinets in and I remember that we still didn't have the crib put together. My dad and Mr. B had to spend all week end getting everything ready for us to come home. Happy birthday Trish!!
As I posted last week, for her birthday we took the kids to Sears to have their pictures taken. I picked the pictures up today and we actually got some pretty good photographs despite the chaos. It has been pretty quiet since everyone went back to Delaware but we have some wonderful memories to hold us until we see them again. For now, we have a lot to do to get ready for winter. Today's storm sure put a lot more leaves in the yard and pool. Guess it is time to start a new "to do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment