Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday, September 23

The U.S.S. Port Royal, Matt's ship.
This is Matt when he was working on the U.S.S. Missouri.

Good News!! Our son in law is back in Honolulu after being deployed for 2 months. I know Sara is thrilled to have him back home. We are all so grateful for all the sacrifices that he and all the other troops and their families make everyday to assure us our freedoms. Welcome back, Matt!




Can't believe how hot it has been. Mr. B tried to mow our shaggy yard and said it is much too dry and dusty. He did get a lot of the leaves that had blown from the trees yesterday off the dead grass. We also fixed our water problem and as I suspected it was a faulty pressure switch. Yesterday, I rebuilt the kayak rack and got all the kayaks put back. This week end I plan to get the pool closed down and I think I might as well winterize our camper while the weather is nice. I really don't think we are going to be able to get away. Between doctors appointments and zoo tours our weeks are getting pretty booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment