Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday, March 27

These flower pics are from our trip to Glacier National Park. Just trying to think Spring!



SPRING? Where are YOU?? Can't believe it was 27 degrees when I was driving in to church this morning. When it did warm up this afternoon, Molly and I went outside to take down the Christmas lights from the trees out back. Hey, it isn't Easter yet so I still had a little more time! That being said, now all I need to do is to get all of the branches and downed trees out of my yard. I think I have a little time before the grass greens up since I heard that we may get snow on Wednesday. Last week kept us busy. Andy subbed 1/2 day on Monday and I worked at the fairgrounds caring for the dogs 3 days. Tuesday was zoo day and Saturday was docent training from 8 until 5. Mix in watching as many basketball games that we could stay awake for and the week was gone. Molly is doing great. What a sweet dog she is. She seems to be house broken and hasn't had any accidents since last Monday. She actually likes going outside now and is exploring farther and farther away from the house. Today we walked the small loop through the woods and she seemed to really enjoy herself. She chased the ground hog again this afternoon and she likes to chase the outside cats. I think she only chases things that run away from her. She doesn't seem to pay much attention to the 2 cats that we have inside. Of course Muffin won't come downstairs. She is pouting while E.T. just acts indignant when ever Molly is around. Stay warm....spring has to be right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment