Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, March 30




Our poor half frozen turkey vultures, they have only been back for a week!

Oh, my goodness! Where did this snow come from? And it is cold, brrrrrrrrrrr! I helped feed and clean the dogs at the fairgrounds again this morning. I think they are down to about 58 dogs give or take. I think 5 went out yesterday to Shelby County and another 4 went to Clark County today. Our Molly continues to get comfortable in her new "forever" home. She wasn't so sure about going out into the snow but once she ventured out onto the deck, she ran and played as though it was her first romp in the snow. (which it probably was) As we walked through the woods we noticed the turkey vultures who appeared to be frozen to the branches of the sycamore tree. I bet they were wondering why they came back so early. Here's to a giant warm-up very, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment