Monday, September 12, 2011

Luke and Grandma Go Camping



Click here to view this photo book larger


This is something new that I tried. I took pictures from our camping trip and made them into a book. I had the option to share so I gave it a try. When I signed on, here it was!


In other more important news today. Lily had her appointment with her oncologist and the cancer is gone!! No signs of any neuroblastoma cells any where, not even around the surgery site where the tumor was removed from. She will have to have another MRI in 3 months but if that scan is clear then she will only have to get the MRIs done every 6 months. No doubt we are all elated at this wonderful news. Trish and Chad had planned to participate in the Family Fun Walk in Philadelphia this month and I think I may drive out to participate as well. It is a fund raiser at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for childhood cancer awareness so it is a very worthy cause. And I would really love to see the hospital that saved our little Lily. Enjoy your day! I am so happy, happy, happy. Thanks for all those prayers and keep them coming for the next scan to be clear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment