Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, September 8

My, oh, my time does fly!!  Hug those babies, they grow up so fast.

Have not been able to get caught up on mowing the yard.  Guess I should have tried to get it done on Tuesday like my neighbor.  Oh, well....guess it isn't going any where.  Mr. B has been asked if he would agree to be interviewed by the re-certification board for Dodd Hall.  Seems as though each day he gets another phone call about something.  Must be nice to be famous.  He is getting excited to use his Father's day gift from Sara next week.  He has tickets to the Cubs vs Reds in Cincinnati next Thursday.  I am hoping it warms up a little and the rain will be gone by them.  No matter what the weather, I am sure we will have a good time at the Great American Ball Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment