Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday, November 5

Robin wants Batman's candy bucket, and this is before they left the house!

Batman loves his little sis!

Every super hero needs a damsel in distress. This is Luke at his pre-school, the damsel is Ava. When Trish asked Luke if Ava liked him his reply was, "I not know Mom, everybody likes me!"

A super hero convention, I'm thinking the teacher of this group is probably underpaid!!

Went to the church bazaar today. I actually went early just to buy the caramel candies that the UMW women make each year, last year they were sold out by the time I got there. I am sending a package to my son in law and he likes all things caramel so I hope he likes them. At 10:30 I stopped by the Madison House to pick up Mom so she could visit her friends at the bazaar and have lunch. I had asked several of the other ladies from the Madison House if they would like to go but Mom was the only one who felt good enough to go. I'm glad she was able to go with me, she enjoyed seeing her prayer group friends, eating lunch and just getting away for a while.

*The pictures today have nothing to do with the post but are some Halloween pictures that Trish put up on Facebook of the kids on beggars night. It appears that Lily was a double agent and posed as Minnie Mouse and also as Batman's side kick, Robin. (she is quite gifted, you know!)









No comments:

Post a Comment