Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday, June 1

 This is Mr B's greenhouse.  Poor Bob and Daniel worked very hard in the heat to get it assembled but it turned out great.  Notice in the picture below, see how the sweet corn is missing down the middle of the garden.  That is where it got washed out and we had to replant.
Today we attended the "end of year" luncheon held in the auditeria at school.  It is always great to see the current staff, fewer and fewer that I actually know, and retirees that I haven't seen for a while.  Following the lunch I went to see Mom and Dad at the Madison House.  I cannot believe the change in temperature from last week.  It is actually chilly.  Tomorrow is the ribbon cutting ceremony for Gary's trail at the Big Darby Headwaters project.  I will try to get some good photos of the dedication to post over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment