Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday, June 29

Can't believe June is almost gone. Even though with the heat the last few days it seems more like August weather.  The storm that came through earlier today brought some much needed rain, we got about .6 inch.  The winds that came with the rain were not needed and I certainly hope that no one had any serious damage as a result. Our garden, the one I have been weeding and watering daily, was flattened.  Andy thinks the corn will be able to straighten back up and I was able to get his tomato plants stood up again.  I noticed that he has about a million little green cherry tomatoes so I think he will be eating tomatoes for the rest of the summer once they ripen.

We are watching the Olympic Trials and I am so excited for the Olympics to begin.  The women's gymnastics are on right now and it looks like we have some great talent.  The swimming teams are looking good also. I just love watching the Olympic games.  In another life, I want to be an Olympian!

No comments:

Post a Comment