Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday, April 5


WOW! What a difference a week and a little warm weather can make. Mr. Bichler wanted to go to Lowe's on Friday to get lawn fertilizer and some grass seed so that is where we spent the morning. Saturday, Mr. Boyd came over while I went to the zoo to work a few hours. I thought that maybe some work would get done...but no, they went to York Steak House for lunch, came home and watched the NCAA basketball games. Guess who was tilling the garden this afternoon? Amazingly, Mr. B did some of the tilling. We took turns so he wouldn't get too tired. All that physical therapy must be paying off. I think he is getting stronger every day and I know he feels better when he can get outside and work in the yard and garden. For an old farm boy, it's the best therapy in the world!

3 comments:

  1. i am so glad he is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out about your blog Mr. Bichler. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. My husband Tim Glick has had two strokes since March 3rd. To reduce the swelling of the brain he also had a piece of skull cut out. He is in rehab at Riverside. He has to wear one of those fashionable helmets too. His goal of course is to ride his Harley again. Just have a positive out look and work hard to get better. Cindy G good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are AMAZING Mr. Bichler!!! And you too Mrs. Bichler!! I love you both!! I knew if anyone could be tough as nails you would be. After all, you taught me how to push through and succeed, I really mean it. You both are so special to me!! I knew you could do it

    ReplyDelete