Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday, April 8


Another productive day. Getting a lot done around the house and it turned out to be a pretty nice day as well. Since I finished the bathroom downstairs, I've decided to finish some unfinished work in the bathroom upstairs. Mr. B helped me get the old vanity out so we could set it out for tomorrow's trash. I did a little prep work so hopefully I can get started painting tomorrow after outpatient therapy. After lunch today we went to Davis's Seed store in London and picked up some cabbage plants and our seeds for the garden. We also priced mulch, another project on the docket. When we got home, we put the fertilizer on the garden so it is good to go! Now we are just settling in to watch the Cubs and the Blue Jackets. Guess I better wake Mr. B, it's time for the 1st pitch. Must have worked him too hard today!

*Wish we were in the Everglades for spring break! Think we will settle for Hawaii later this summer and see Sara and Matt!!

1 comment:

  1. Settling for Hawaii???? Sounds rough!!! lol

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete