Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday, April 23

What a great day to get things done outside. Even though I did get my hair cut and colored this morning. So when you see me next you may not recognize me. No it isn't pink or anything crazy, just back to my once natural color. This afternoon we cleaned one of our fish ponds and tomorrow we will tackle the upper pond that has all of Mr. Bichler's prized KOI (a fancy name for carp)! Then I put down some mulch while waiting for the pond to fill. We decided that we just could not wait until May and began mowing part of our very large yard. Mr. B even helped out. We started out on a strip that is pretty level and treeless to see how he would do. He did great mowing with our turf ranger and it did wonders for his confidence. Tomorrow we have another doctor appointment but it is with his primary care physician in London so it shouldn't take long. Hope everyone gets out to enjoy the great weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment