Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7


Other than this nasty cold weather, things continue to move forward in a positive way. Mr. Bichler is getting anxious to start planting our garden. It's going to have to get a lot warmer before I help plant anything when it is snowing outside. I did finish up the sanding and painting in the bathroom. When I get the trim boards and towel rack put back the project will be completed. Yea!! I hope everyone is enjoying their spring break. We are looking forward to the return of warm weather so we can get to some ball games and track meets. Mr. B is getting bored at home and quite frankly...he is driving me crazy! (although he would say "that's not a drive, it's a short walk!)

2 comments:

  1. Carol, sounds like Mr. B always has the last word...LOL. Don does that to me. At least he is returning to normal. I wish you both the best and Happy Easter ! God Bless you both. He has brought you and will continue to bring you thru this storm.
    Don and Patty Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr.B,
    Glad to hear that you are improving daily.Glad to hear that you are getting your sense of humor back. Guess what, I got a new puppy, her name is Cali and she is a boxer. By the end of spring break she will probably be spoiled rotten. Can't wait till we get to see you again.Hope to see you at a track meet
    Paige Fabry

    ReplyDelete