Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday, May 21

 Mommy, that water is way too cold!  Let's wait until we get back home!!
 Lily and Lincoln playing in the fountain.


 You are right Evelyn, this water is really, really cold.
 Stopping at Young's Dairy for ice cream and to see the goats.
Today was our last with the girls and two granddaughters.  We decided to go down Dayton way and check out The Greene, a mall that is very similar to Easton.  Part of the reason we headed west is because it is close to Grandma and Pop Pop Foulk who also joined us.  It was a beautiful day to let the kids run and play in the fountain.  I was really good and didn't spend anything on shopping which made Mr. B really happy.  We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and I was good there as well and did not order any cheesecake.  I have to admit that I did get a sundae when we stopped at Young's Dairy so I guess I wasn't that good.  We also had Flyer's pizza for supper so Matt and Sara began and ended their trip home with pizza from Flyer's with a little Skyline, Der Dutchman, Los Mariachis, Jenni's ice cream scattered in between. It sure will be quiet here after tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment