Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, March 6

Today was rather uneventful compared to the last 2 days. Mr. Bichler was up and walking this morning trying to strengthen those little used muscles. His appetite has returned to near normal and he has very little pain from the surgery. Several therapists were in to evaluate his current condition and tomorrow he may be moved to the step-down unit if a bed opens up. The neurosurgeon is very pleased with his progress and will be taking the drain out tomorrow. Thankfully things seem to moving back in the right direction.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there aunt Carol! I know the Bichlers have a stubborn side to them and uncle Andy's will use his to pull through this. Always thinking about you and I am greatful for your updates on this site. Love you both and wishing for the best.

    Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Carol and Andy. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working hard Mr. ans Mrs. Bichler, you are doing a great job. I am glad things are starting to go back in the right direction again! Continue to get better Mr. Bichler!

    Abby Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. & Mrs. B.
    I am glad things are going back in the right direction. I will be thinking and praying for the both of you.

    Take care,
    Kim Harvey

    ReplyDelete