Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30


Hard to believe that March is almost gone. After three months we are hopeful for a recovery that for a time we thought might never happen. As out patient therapy continues, the weather warms and the brain heals we are encouraged that Mr. Bichler will be back to his same old self very soon. Each day I notice small improvements in his daily routine. Today we treated ourselves to lunch at York Steak House after therapy. Mr. B told Jay that his beef tips were the best ever. It is really good to start getting out and seeing friends again.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I like the VW. Don had one. 1962, purple.
    I loved that car. It was fun to drive. Oh...You have hair....LOL.. Glad that you are feeling better.
    Don and Patty Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Bichler,
    Glad to see you are doing a lot better. I hope I get to see you soon. Keep it up Mr. and Mrs. Bichler! Nice picture by the way, I like the hair!
    Abby Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.
    We hope to see you soon.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Tom & Lois

    ReplyDelete