Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, January 13

My mommy is in Hawaii and Grandma thought it would be fun to sit in the snow?? Hope this binky is freeze resistent.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When you get snow, enjoy it!

Lily found my camera in my purse and wanted to pose! And yes Trish, I did comb her hair even if you can't tell.



Brrrrrr! It is a little chilly outside. But it sure is warm inside, especially with little Lily here. Not sure if it is because she is so doggone sweet or because I have been working up a sweat trying to keep up with her. She is a pistol to be sure. Peg and I are tag teaming to keep our energy level somewhere close to the energy that Lily seems to have. This afternoon when the wind died down a bit, Lily and I took Molly out and got the sled out. It was a great time! Trish and Luke are having a blast in Hawaii with Sara and Evelyn. They stayed at the Hale Koa, the military hotel yesterday and they are planning to spend a day at the new Disney resort that just opened last year on the island. It seems to be a win-win for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment