Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday, January 25

The Hawaiian mountains behind the Lyons Arboretum

Luke at the water park at the Aulani Disney Resort.





Lily just cruising through the kitchen.

The flight yesterday with Lily, departing Columbus and arriving in Baltimore 50 minutes later was interesting and I am pleased to say we both arrived in good spirits. We made it through security and they only had to send my backpack through twice. It seems that diaper wipes look like something else on the x-ray, I didn't ask. Lily was loud on the plane but didn't cry. No one sat beside us so we had 3 seats to ourselves and I'm pretty sure that if the people in front of us had not already been seated those may have been empty as well. Lily finally fell asleep as we were making our final descent into Baltimore. I am so glad I had a backpack because I had to carry Lily and her carry-on Dora bag to the baggage claim and I needed 3 hands to get there. Once I got there, I had plenty of help and Lily woke up then to give Luke a great big hug. Luke who had been on a plane for 11 hours with only 2 hours sleep was so excited he could hardly stand himself (and we could hardly stand him either!). Then we had the 2 hour drive to Dover but it was enjoyable listening to every ones favorite memories of their trip. Chad was just happy to everyone back home!

3 comments: