Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday, January 31

Lily with her brother before he leaves for pre-school.


Lily, let me steer, we'll get farther.


Lily, there's a lizard in your hair.





Home again! The flight was a good one with some turbulence periodically and we got in to Columbus ahead of schedule. We did learn, after we landed, that our pilot earned his captains wings with our flight. I guess that is the kind of info you really don't want to know prior to your flight. I did think we were going pretty fast as we landed but we were all in one piece as we disembarked so I guess that is all that matters. There was a small glitch in this otherwise uneventful trip. Somehow when I was transferring phone numbers into my new iPhone I neglected to transfer the cell phone number of my friend who was picking me up at the airport. After calling everyone I thought might have her number without any success, I paid $10 for a cab to take me to the cell phone lot where she was waiting. Well, it does make for an amusing story. I'm off to bed to recharge my old battery. I must say, I had a great time in Delaware but it feels good to be back with Mr. B and Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment