Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday, January 31

It was a little chilly this morning, but with our polar bear mittens we are good to go.

Lily loves to wear hats. This one is Luke's.

We had Carlo and Nancy over for dinner last night and Carlo bribed Lily with Hershey's chocolate. It worked!

Luke driving his motorcycle

Lily chose the Batmobile.

Can you believe that January is almost over? Today I will head back home, my work is done and Lily was delivered safe and sound and I had lots of fun along the way. Yesterday we spent some time at X-bo's, an inside playland, and I must say it wore me out trying to keep up in some of those tunnels and slides. We have to be at the airport by 3 so I can make my 4 o'clock flight and I should arrive home around 5:30. Mr. B has already shared with me what he would like for supper. He said he is tired of trying to think about what he is going to fix to eat. Thought I would share some of our fun yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment