Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, January 6

This is what Evelyn looked like the last day I was in Hawaii. She is probably glad Grandma isn't there to dress her up to take pictures any more!

Celebrating New Year's Eve, Mommy said she slept through all of the fireworks.



Thank you Margeaux, for my new slippers and all the other clothes you sent.

"Do these skinny legs make my butt look big?" The air conditioner is broken so it is too hot to wear pants!

The pediatrician weighed me in at 8 lbs 14 oz and said I am just perfect.

What a beautiful day. Anyone who was at work should have played hookie today. My sister in law, Ramona and I did the next best thing, we went shopping. We drove down to the outlet stores at Jeffersonville and among others, I spent some time in Osh Kosh and Carter looking for all the after season deals. From there we drove up to Fairfield Commons Mall to exchange a pair of shoes I got for Christmas. It was a pretty day for a drive and I enjoyed the company. Andy stayed home to cut up a tree that had come down in the yard before Christmas. On Wednesday, Lily had another MRI. It was scheduled for December but she had a cold at the time and they postponed it until now. Trish heard from Lily's oncologist the next day to tell her that the preliminary results looked very good and he would get back with her next week. Can't tell you how nice it is for Trish to have a doctor that doesn't make them wait for test results. And what makes this even more remarkable is that Dr. Rupon is on vacation in Florida this week and still took the time to respond to her e-mail. Lily will be coming to Ohio next week to spend 2 weeks with Grandmas while Luke and Trish go to Hawaii to see Aunt Sara and baby Evelyn. I'm hoping the weather stays nice enough to go to the zoo and I think we will go to COSI one day. I was a little disappointed to find out the Dora exhibit is closing this week end. Lily loves Dora. I better get some rest if I am going to try to keep up with Lily, should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Carol, glad you are back and enjoying this Ohio weather. Thank you to Trish who let us use most of the Lily's clothes. We were happy to pass them along to Sara! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete